project-k0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

project-k0

project-k0 24-7

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

problem with playing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shwoop

problem with playing Empty
PostSubject: problem with playing   problem with playing Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:03 am

sorry i couldn't find a better place to post this but i had an accident yesterday
so i was skillin yesteday and i had that pop-up thing where i had to choose the right skill but it was lagging badly and i was pretty sleepy and i read that it was saying fletching but now i think it was fishing, so i clicked fletching button, it was lagging alot so i kept clicking it... then it disconnected me out and now is telling me that i should try logging in a different server while all my other chars can log in....
i don't know what to do Sad
could some mod or admin help me? i'm thinking that i got banned :S
Back to top Go down
win

PostSubject: Re: problem with playing   problem with playing Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:34 am

no replies?
it's still me, could you least tell me if i stay banned or i have a chance of getting my char back?
Back to top Go down
Weed man
Admin
Weed man

PostSubject: Re: problem with playing   problem with playing Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:08 pm

You probably froze your character.. which means it wont allow u 2 log in at all.. we had a few accounts before you like this.. but soon as Dds gets on, ill talk 2 him.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ohxxohxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problem with playing   problem with playing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problem with playing
Page 1 of 1